Paper Mill Festival
Paper Mill Festivals is a harmonious lifestyle event for the whole family, that is held once in a year (in August) in the spacious Paper Mills courtyard.
At the festival, everyone has the opportunity to participate and enjoy:
- different creative art, music, nature, and self-growth workshops
- practices and therapies for the body
- cosmic sound of nature and meditative concerts performed by various musicians
- local producer and organic farm market
- guided tours in the Paper Mill
- discussions and conversations
- the unique concept pop-up restaurant "Long Table Celebration" organized by chef Eriks Dreibants and the restaurant "Pavaru maja"
- slow-cooked food created from locally grown products
- art exhibitions
- a saved book library
- plein air watercoloring, and many other harmonious activities that allow you to meet like-minded people, as well as get to know yourself better.
The festival gathers more than 5,000 like-minded people, 70 vendors, and 30 creative workshop authors. Free entrance.
Find out more on Facebook page.
Paper Mill Festival '23
Paper Mill Festival '22
Ligatne Paper Mill is a place for open and involving co-creation
Ligatnes Paper Mill is gradually becoming an open creative space for many different activities, such as master classes related to paper, graphics, and art, slow lifestyle events, concerts, exhibitions, and other harmonious initiatives.
If you have any ideas for events you would like to organize in the Paper Mill, contact us..